Lebanon High School
Kevin Lowery, Principal
777 Brice Street
Lebanon, Missouri 65536
View more contact information here...
Office Hours: 7:30 - 4:00 p.m., M-F
Student Hours: 8:00 - 3:10 p.m., M-F
- Attendance Policy and Early Departure Form
- A-Plus Handbook and Requirements and tutoring log
- 2015-2016 Student Handbook...
- The Monthly Student Reminder, an electronic resource produced by the Missouri Department of Higher Education, is packed full of postsecondary tips directed towards Missouri’s students and their parents. It is now available to view online, and a free subscription is available.
- In an effort to protect the health and safety of students from illegal drug use and abuse or injuries resulting from the use of drugs, the Lebanon R-3 Board of Education adopted a student drug testing policy for the school year 2013-14. Please see the Summary, FAQ, and Policy.